Sword Of The Lord With Electronic Edge

Thursday, September 16, 2010

NJ Teacher Who Pulled Boy Out of Class By His Ear Gets Jail Time | NBC New York

CLICK LINK BELOW:
NJ Teacher Who Pulled Boy Out of Class By His Ear Gets Jail Time | NBC New York

This happened to me and another student in my second grade class. The other student was afraid to tell his parents. I told my parents and my mother raised up a storm at the school. When confronted the teacher denied doing it in front of the class, my mother, and the principal. But then the whole class started to yell out that she was lying. She then began to cry in front of the class when she realized she could not avoid the truth. The teacher was immediately removed from the school by the principal.
Why did the teacher pull on our ears? We laughed at a joke another student told us. So we got dragged out of class by our ears for laughing in class. The other student was actually lifted out of his chair by both his ears.

No comments:

Please Help Support Us If You Like What You See On This Blog.