Sword Of The Lord With Electronic Edge

Monday, November 15, 2010

TSA encounter at SAN

TSA encounter at SAN: "We both stood there for no more than probably two minutes before a female TSA agent (apparently, the supervisor) arrived. She described to me that because I had opted out of the backscatter screening, I would now be patted down, and that involved running hands up the inside of my legs until they felt my groin. I stated that I would not allow myself to be subject to a molestation as a condition of getting on my flight. The supervisor informed me that it was a standard administrative security check and that they were authorized to do it. I repeated that I felt what they were doing was a sexual assault, and that if they were anyone but the government, the act would be illegal."

No comments:

Please Help Support Us If You Like What You See On This Blog.