Sword Of The Lord With Electronic Edge

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Ron Paul Talks 2012 Presidential Run: “I am Involved In A Revolution”

Ron Paul Talks 2012 Presidential Run: “I am Involved In A Revolution”: "The Congressman again described the odds of such a development as 50/50, but supporters will take great encouragement from his words:
“People ask me if I think about it a lot and I do because I get asked it all the time. But yes. I am giving it very serious consideration, and I know all the pros and cons.” the Congressman said.
“I do listen to many supporters that seem to be so sincere and interested in what I’ve been doing over the many years. They have responded to the monetary issues and the policy issues and the personal liberty issues.” Paul added.
“Because the young people are responding and giving the encouragement, I am really thinking very seriously about it, but at this time I cannot give an answer.” he told viewers."

No comments:

Please Help Support Us If You Like What You See On This Blog.