Sword Of The Lord With Electronic Edge

Thursday, February 03, 2011

33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know... (Updated, Revised and Extended) >> Four Winds 10 - fourwinds10.com

READ MORE: 33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know... (Updated, Revised and Extended) >> Four Winds 10 - fourwinds10.com: "After reading the article released by Cracked.com, I decided to update and revise their work. The article gave me a chuckle because it lacked many famous and much larger conspiracy theories that became known. Their article had only listed seven. I can name 33 and I am about to release a revised list soon with 75. The article I read at cracked can be viewed here, but don't waste your time, all of that is in this article and more"

No comments:

Please Help Support Us If You Like What You See On This Blog.