Sword Of The Lord With Electronic Edge

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

THE DANIEL PLAN OF RICK WARREN ENCOURAGES “NEW AGE WACKO-ISM” : Apprising Ministries

THE DANIEL PLAN OF RICK WARREN ENCOURAGES “NEW AGE WACKO-ISM” : Apprising Ministries: "Therein Rick Warren criticizes some “very, very, confused believers” he’s read on the Internet, anonymous but of course, supposedly warning people against Biblical meditation. As I said before, being that I’m one of those very confused believers on the Net, I can tell you plainly that no one I know has ever been arguing against meditating upon the Word of God; it’s simply a straw man Warren dreamed up. As you can see from Warren’s own words, in both of these videos, the attack on these nameless people was an ill-advised statement from Rick Warren because I showed you that he’s, at best, playing a shell game with terminology; and, at worst, being disingenuous on purpose. Here I’m about to give you further evidence of this; and while doing so, I’ll also show you more of what Warren is exposing his flock to through his open recommendation of the counter-Christian teachings of Daniel Amen."

No comments:

Please Help Support Us If You Like What You See On This Blog.