Sword Of The Lord With Electronic Edge

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

WSVN-TV - New video released of police-involved shooting

WSVN-TV - New video released of police-involved shooting: "The couple said police then intimidated those who were recording the shooting. According to Benoit, when an officer saw him with his cell phone video camera, he yelled expletives and said, 'Wanna be a paparazzi?'

Benoit said, from that point on, the situation got worse and more frightening. 'He didn't say nothing,' said Benoit. 'He just snatched me by my hair and threw me on the ground, stepped on my back, threw [my cell phone] on the floor, stepped on it and was cursing me out the whole time.'

'It was absolutely ridiculous. They put guns to our heads,' Davis said.

The video showed an officer as he pointed his firearm into Benoit's car. According to Benoit, police stopped his cell phone from recording, but he said he removed his memory card from the phone and hid it under his tongue."

No comments:

Please Help Support Us If You Like What You See On This Blog.