Sword Of The Lord With Electronic Edge

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Biden Continues to Warn of Rapes and Murders If Jobs Bill Isn't Passed | The Weekly Standard

Biden Continues to Warn of Rapes and Murders If Jobs Bill Isn't Passed | The Weekly Standard: "Today, Biden reiterated his warning at an event in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.“The other thing I’ve heard from my friends who oppose this – this whole jobs bill and this – that this is just temporary," Biden said. "Well let me tell you, it’s not temporary when that 911 call comes in and a woman’s being raped if a cop shows up in time to prevent the rape, it’s not temporary to that woman. It’s not temporary to the guy whose store is being held up and a gun is being pointed to his head. If a cop shows up and he’s not killed, that’s not temporary to that store owner. Give me a break, temporary! I wish these guys that thought it was temporary, I wish they had some notion what it’s like to be on the other side of a gun or a 200 pound man standing over you telling you to submit. Folks, it matters. It matters!”"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Please Help Support Us If You Like What You See On This Blog.