Sword Of The Lord With Electronic Edge

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Reader MK: "Finally, people are waking up to the fact that the voting machines are rigged."

Reader MK: "Finally, people are waking up to the fact that the voting machines are rigged.": "So many people in Texas have told me that they cannot understand how Rick Perry kept winning elections. I told them that I knew. I told them that a group of us had monitored the voting machines shoved through by the Bush administration and that those things not only had wireless cards NOT in the spec, but routinely flipped votes. I told them that Black Box Voting had a computer scientist from out of the country look at the machines and he found code secreted on their magnetic storage cards. I told them about Clint Curtis who was asked to hack one of the machines.

Finally, I told them about the fact that I had located the FTP sites for Bexar County which allegedly went to Bush in 2008...except that the voting results weren't uploaded UNTIL THE DAY AFTER THE ELECTION but Cliff Barofsky reported Bush as the winner during the evening of the election without having vote totals. There was also the problem of MORE VOTES than VOTERS showing up in some precincts.

Now, it looks like other people are figuring out that what Bev Harris, Brad Blog and people like me have been saying is true."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Please Help Support Us If You Like What You See On This Blog.