Sword Of The Lord With Electronic Edge

Sunday, October 30, 2011

T.D. JAKES AND SUPPORT FOR APPRISING MINISTRIES : Apprising Ministries

T.D. JAKES AND SUPPORT FOR APPRISING MINISTRIES : Apprising Ministries: "In her piece Bishop T.D. Jakes’ Tweet Reignites Debate About Pastor’s Trinity Theology today Christian Post reporter Nicola Menzie writes about a Twitter exchange between Jakes and myself. I recapped it for you yesterday in T.D. Jakes Says Ken Silva Is Being Obnoxious.

Even though I was respectful of his stature, and really rather gentle in my approach, Jakes would get upset and later block me from following him when I questioned him about his beliefs concerning the nature of God. There’s nothing obnoxious about me doing my job as a pastor-teacher.

When I approach T.D. Jakes, I do so as one of his peers, whether he accepts that or not. Menzie begins:

Bishop T.D. Jakes, the senior pastor of The Potter’s House in Dallas, Texas, was challenged about his beliefs regarding the Holy Trinity during a brief, yet heated, Twitter debate on Friday — not the first time the megachurch pastor and accomplished author has been questioned about his doctrine regarding the Godhead. (Online source)"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Please Help Support Us If You Like What You See On This Blog.