Sword Of The Lord With Electronic Edge

Friday, December 23, 2011

Bar Shooting Leaves One Dead; Police Say Shooter Was OffDuty Deputy - Murrieta, CA Patch

Bar Shooting Leaves One Dead; Police Say Shooter Was OffDuty Deputy - Murrieta, CA Patch: "Hull said he witnessed a man walking up while Hull and a group of friends were playing darts. The man reportedly identified himself as an off-duty cop and started a discussion with the group about darts.

“We were playing darts, and he says 'I’m better at darts than you are,”' Hull said.

“My buddy says, ‘Aw, you suck at darts.’ (The man) says, ‘That’s why I’m a cop, I can do whatever I want to do.’”

Hull said his friend, identified only as Danny, asked the man, “Really, you can do anything?” The man then pulled out his gun, Hull said, and after the group repeatedly asked him to put it away he “pops three rounds into my friend Sam.”"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Please Help Support Us If You Like What You See On This Blog.