Sword Of The Lord With Electronic Edge

Friday, March 16, 2012

Christine Smith's Blog » Brain-Eating Amoeba can be found in Various Water (Wells, Hot Springs, Rivers, Lakes, Tap and more)

Christine Smith's Blog » Brain-Eating Amoeba can be found in Various Water (Wells, Hot Springs, Rivers, Lakes, Tap and more): "The amoeba is almost always deadly if it infects someone and seems relatively prevalent in freshwater enough so that I’m changing my behavior…and the thing is, I never even thought about it till now. Never would I have considered avoiding getting water in/up my nose when recreating or for personal hygiene.

Thus, I am sharing what I’ve learned with others in this blog. I consider knowledge to be power – and being informed as I now am will affect whether/when etc. I will accept freshwater entering my nasal passages."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Please Help Support Us If You Like What You See On This Blog.