Sword Of The Lord With Electronic Edge

Monday, September 17, 2012

EMERGING CHURCH GURU BRIAN MCLAREN ON WHY HE REJECTS BIBLICAL TEACHING ON HOMOSEXUALITY : Apprising Ministries

EMERGING CHURCH GURU BRIAN MCLAREN ON WHY HE REJECTS BIBLICAL TEACHING ON HOMOSEXUALITY : Apprising Ministries: "So when it comes to the issue of sexual relations with another of the same sex aka homosexuality, instead of going by what the Bible clearly says, they are now being led by their fickle feelings. A good example would be gay-affirming EC “pastor” Jay Bakker who tells us:

The more I follow grace, the more I’m drawn to him [God], the more I’m willing to stand up for people being persecuted,” said Bakker. “It sounds so churchy, but I felt like God spoke to my heart and said ‘[homosexuality] is not a sin.’ ” (source, emphasis mine)"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Please Help Support Us If You Like What You See On This Blog.