Sword Of The Lord With Electronic Edge

Monday, October 01, 2012

“Horrific”: Former employee reveals CNN is paid by foreign governments to produce content disguised as news (VIDEO)

“Horrific”: Former employee reveals CNN is paid by foreign governments to produce content disguised as news (VIDEO):  Former CNN Journalist Amber Lyon: I started getting employees at CNN, longtime employees, approaching me saying, “You should investigate this. This is very suspicious. Something’s going on here.”
And we found out that, which was really, I felt defrauded as a journalist, we found out that at the same time I was being detained and risking my life to expose the Bahrain regime, CNN International is taking money from them in exchange for producing content that it airs on CNN International. Content disguised as news.
I mean one of these programs, the reporter, Richard Quest, was reporting live from Bahrain for a week. And u on a program called iList, and that program made Bahrain seem progressive. And the crown prince was a reformer.

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Please Help Support Us If You Like What You See On This Blog.