Sword Of The Lord With Electronic Edge

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

AlphaInventions

AlphaInventions: "Hello Curious People,

First off my name is Cheru Jackson, and I’m just a regular working guy with an apartment and an old car with a big imagination. I don’t think like anyone in this world, because if I did I would not have been able to create alphainventions.com  I just ate a McChicken, and I’m a little sleepy.

The blogs and links appearing on my site are just the most recently updated blogs from people like yourself.

At first I was frustrated to have to go through with getting an account with Word Press just to explain how my site his more helpful than harmful, but I’m now glad I have an account, and this might stimulate you to check out the site more often.  I’m a friggin blogger now yay!

Ever thought of this?

If you were to comment on a blog right after the webmaster published (updated) it, you would get a faster response, because most likely the webmaster is still online, and shocked to see that someone has commented so quickly.  This is either very simple, or I’m an advanced human."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Please Help Support Us If You Like What You See On This Blog.